Fieldmobi (“Website” and[.] “Mobile Application” is an online platform owned, managed and operated by Fieldmobi Private Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 or later and has a registered office at Prestige Central, 36 Infantry Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka -560001. (“We”, “Us”, “Freelance”,”Our”) which helps Users (defined herein below) to register on the Website and/or Mobile Application for the purpose of seeking membership cloud software and applications for businesses (“Services”).
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions(defined herein below), wherever applicable, “You(r)” or “User” natural or legal person including but the list not being exhaustive, a company, firm, sole proprietorship or other association of individuals, who visits, search, access of the Website and/or Mobile Application. This shall be inclusive of “Registered User” which shall include all user(s) who are registered for our service(s).
The following rules must be followed:
- You must not use the website or mobile application for any illegal or unlawful purposes;
- You must comply with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations;
- You must not obstruct or interfere with another user's use or enjoyment of the website or mobile application;
- You must not harass, abuse, or defame another user of the website or mobile application.
- You must not alter any part of the website or mobile application, translate it, or reverse-engineer it;
You understand and agree that We shall also be entitled to investigate occurrences which may involve such contravention and take appropriate legal action that involves cooperation with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such contraventions.
b) Registered Users are responsible for preserving confidentiality in order to avoid unwanted access to their accounts. The Registered User undertakes to accept responsibility for all actions taken using their account or password. The Registered User shall take all necessary steps to keep their account password confidential and secure, and shall ensure that they exit from their account at the end of each session. The Registered User shall notify Us immediately if the Registered User has reason to believe that their password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used, in an unauthorised manner.
c) The Registered Users hereby agree and confirm that We will not be held liable to the Registered Users for any loss or damage resulting from the Registered Users' failure to comply with any of the provisions set out above.
d) The Registered User must assure and guarantee that the information they supply to Us is true, correct, and complete. The Registered User shall also notify Us immediately if any of the information given at the time of registration changes. Registered Users understand and agree that any omission, misrepresentation, or concealment of any significant fact/detail/information provided on the Website and/or Mobile Application will be considered sufficient cause for legal action against the Registered User, including, but not limited to, account termination. The Registered User (as defined in Section 4 of this Agreement) can access and amend much of the information supplied on the Website and/or Mobile Application, or by writing to Us at email@example.com.
The user represents and warrants that they have read, understand, and agree to the following in connection with the registration process necessary in connection with this Agreement:
- All information and data necessary for using Party A's services must be provided by the User.
- The usage of official contact information (Email ID and Phone No.) by the User(s), if they are receiving the services as a perk of a business partnership, is necessary for improved service and record-keeping procedures.
- Users can request for account deletion by going to settings in the mobile app and selecting "Deactivate Account". Alternately send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for deletion.
- Partial data can be deleted by admin users through the Fieldmobi dashboard by selecting the data and updating "Data Status" to "Inactive" and submitting. Then reselecting the data and update the "Data Status" to "Delete".
The Service Provider has informed and described the following services which are to be provided to the “User” in furtherance of this Agreement:
- We offer cloud software and apps for organisations, as well as offline and mobile solutions ("Service" or "Services"). You may use the Services for commercial purposes or for internal business purposes inside the organisation you represent. You can access the Services using any Internet browser that the Services support. You are responsible for getting Internet connection and the equipment required to use the Services. With your user account, you can create and edit content, as well as publish and share it if you like.
- Certain Services may be offered as closed or open beta services ("Beta Service" or "Beta Services") for testing and evaluation. You accept that we have sole authority and discretion over the time frame for testing and evaluating Beta Services. We will be the sole arbiter of the success of such testing and, if applicable, the decision to provide the Beta Services as commercial services. As a result of your subscription to any Beta Service, you will be under no obligation to purchase a subscription to any premium Service.
- We reserve the right to completely or partially stop any of the Beta Services at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you. You agree that Fieldmobi will not be liable to you or any third person for any harm caused by the modification, suspension, or discontinuation of any of the Beta Services for any reason.
- If you sign up for a free trial, we will make the applicable Services available to you on a trial basis free of charge until the earlier of (i)I the end of the applicable Services' free trial period (unless terminated earlier by you), (ii) the start date of the applicable Services' paid subscription period, or (iii) termination by Fieldmobi in its sole discretion.
- In addition to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement, you agree not to: (i) transfer or otherwise make the Services available to any third party; (ii) provide any service based on the Services without prior written permission; (iii) allow user licences to be shared or used by more than one individual other than by reassigning the user licence to a new user; or (iv) attempt to disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the Services;. (vi) post links to third-party websites or use their logo, company name, or other identifying information without their prior written permission; (vii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services or its related systems or network; (viii) use the Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair, or harm any Fieldmobi server, network, computer system, or resource; (ix) use the Services to send or store material containing software viruses, worms, or other harmful computer code; (x) use the Services in any way that compromises or interrupts the integrity, security, or performance of the Services, its components, or the data stored within; (xi) make up a fictitious identity in order to mislead anyone about the identity or origin of any communication; (xii) host, display, upload, change, publish, transmit, store, update, or share any material that belongs to another person or entity and over which you have no right, including personal or private information of any person or entity over which you do not have approval or permission
- Fieldmobi can integrate with a variety of third-party applications (collectively referred to as "Third Party Application(s)"). Acceptance of the terms of service and privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Applications may be required for access and use of such Third Party Applications (hereinafter "Third Party Terms"). Before accessing or using any Third Party Application, you must read and understand the Third Party Terms. FieldmMobi is not accountable for any Third Party Applications, you acknowledge and accept.
- While we will try to give you advance notice whenever possible, you acknowledge and agree that Fieldmobi may, at any time and in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict, or disable access to, or remove from FieldmMobi, any Third Party Application, without liability to you, including without limitation for any loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
- You are responsible for (i) maintaining the confidentiality of your organization account password, (ii) designating competent personnel to manage your organization account, and (iii) ensuring that all activities associated with your organization account comply with this Agreement. You acknowledge that Fieldmobi is not responsible for your account administration or internal management of the Services.
- We have the right to deactivate unpaid user accounts that have been inactive for 120 days in a row. If a user account is terminated, all data linked with that user account is destroyed. We will give you advance notice of any such termination and the ability to back up your data. Accounts with more than one user will not be marked inactive if at least one of the users is active.
6.1 For complete and proper usage of the Website and/ or Mobile Application, the Users while seeking any additional information or while registering on the Website and/ or Mobile Application shall provide certain details and information including their Personal Data, which the Registered User agrees and confirms, shall be true and accurate.
User(s) shall in case of enrolling for Services shall be needed to make payment of the "fees" after successful "registration" and choose a "Paid Plan". The Service(s) indicated in Section 5 of this Agreement referred to as “Plan” will be available only after the "User" receives payment.
User(s) shall be entitled to consume Service(s) provided by the Service Provider in “Free Plan” after successful completion of “registration”.
If there is no written communication from the User(s) before the 7th day(s) of the "Paid Plan's" expiry, the "Plan" will be deemed renewed.
The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the pricing applicable to the “Paid plan”, which shall be announced to the User(s) via Official communication, and the User(s) may cancel the Subscription Plan prior to renewal, but this right is relinquished after renewal.
All the “fees” mentioned on the website are exclusive of taxes applicable and the Service Provider shall provide the User(s) with an Invoice of the “fees” with all tax collected mentioned.
a) The User(s) agrees and acknowledges that any payment made towards “fees” shall be non refundable and would be adjusted towards the following month’s “fees”.
b) All refunds shall be processed by us within 7 business days and the Service Provider shall not be liable for any delay or damage caused by “Payment Partner”.
All intellectual property rights on our website and the content published on it are owned by us or licenced to us. Copyright laws and agreements protect those works all around the world. All of these rights are reserved. You may not make any changes to the paper or digital copies of any items you have printed or downloaded, and you may not use any pictures, sounds, videos, or other visuals without the associated text.
All material, content or logos, marks, software on or part of the Website and/ or Mobile Application and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, are owned by Us or Our licensors. You acknowledge that the Website and/ or Mobile Application and any underlying technology or software on the Website and/ or Mobile Application used in connection with rendering the Services are proprietary information owned or duly licensed to Us, except where it is indicated otherwise. You understand and agree that We grant Users a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website and/ or Mobile Application, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with Our prior written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website and/ or Mobile Application or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of anyone other than You; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website and/ or Mobile Application or any portion of this Website and/ or Mobile Application (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Our express written consent and / or Our affiliates, as may be applicable. Any unauthorized use of the Website and/ or Mobile Application shall terminate the permission or the right granted by Us.
You acknowledge and accept that We make no representation or promise that:
- the Services will meet the Users' requirements;
- the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results obtained from the Services will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by a User through the Services will meet the Users' expectations; or
- any technological errors will be corrected.
c) We may terminate Your access to Our Website and/ or Mobile Application or all or any part of the Services offered, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with Your registered account. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may do so by following the instructions on the Website and/ or Mobile Application. Any fees paid on the Website and/ or Mobile Application by any Registered User are non-refundable. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation to, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Regardless of anything contained herein to the contrary, neither We nor Our affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, or any other related party shall be liable to the User(s) or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue or profits, arising or resulting from the use or inability to use the Services and/or any other matter relating to the Services. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the User waives, releases, discharges, and holds Us, Our affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of Our directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses, and causes of action arising from the User's use of the Website and/or Mobile Application.
We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations if such failure occurs as a result of an Act of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane, or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike.